National Erasmus+ Office in Belarus is looking for initiative, energetic professionals focused on success and professional growth. We are pleased to offer following positions:
1. Administrator: 100% (full-time)
• Preparation of documentation and organization of monitoring of Erasmus + projects Key action:
• Capacity Building projects in the Republic of Belarus, Erasmus + projects on mobility, reporting;
• translation services;
• consulting and organization activities for Belarusian applicants; office-work conducting;
• preparation of events (development of agendas, of letters, collection of information materials, invitation mass media);
• information support of NEO website, Facebook, Youtube NEO accounts;
• preparation of materials for publication in the mass media;
• collection, editing, page-proofs and printing of information materials;
• secretarial, technical and computer support for office work.
2. Administrator: 70% (part-time)
• interaction with grant holders on the dissemination and implementation of experience of realized Erasmus +, TEMPUS and Erasmus Mundus projects (collecting of information materials, systematization of scientific publications based on the results of projects, experts and NEO staff for NEO website, collecting of Erasmus videos +: «Best practices" for the NEO Youtube channel).
• Organization of seminars and online events on the basis of NEO media center, experts' work (preparation and implementation of the activity plan, tasks' allocation) related to the assessment of the current situation in higher education and the dissemination of experience in implementing Erasmus + projects;
• participation in the monitoring of Erasmus + mobility projects;
If you are looking for a bright and ambitious project, in the work on which you want to realize all your best professional qualities and ideas, as well as get unique experience and knowledge we invite you to our team!
Workind period: June 2020 - December 2020.
Submit your CV's on email email@example.com. Deadline: 04/06/2020.